How it works:
- Kill all the larvae inside the In2Trap
- Material is carried by females to other breeding sites
- Trap is effective at extremely low concentrations
- Kill exposed mosquitoes after 8-10 days
- Stop virus development in the mosquito
Environmentally Friendly Mosquito Control
Development of the new In2Trap was funded by Bill and Melinda Gates, and is available NOW with a monthly monitoring service.
In East Texas while we don’t have malaria, we do have 3 species of mosquitoes that can be carriers of the Zika virus. This trap works to eliminate the day time biters by allowing the female to transfer the adulticide and larvicide to other breeding grounds once she has laid her eggs, essentially killing the mosquito larva before it has a chance to mature to a biting adult.